Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Over It

It took me less than a week to get over it.
To be over that night when I played Spider Solitaire to divert my attention.
There are many things that I should be thankful for.
I learned who my true friends are. And those who really care.
And just like last year, I know the next academic year will be full of fun surprises for me.

Life is like a game. You have to take your chances.
I took mine.
And just like any other game, there are the ones who go home happy and some who don't.
I guess I belonged to the latter.

Maybe I had my time. And it was over.
I have no one to blame.
I do not really care anymore.

Maybe I should write the Specific Plan of Action of my own life.
Fix all the mistakes I have previously committed,
Before I take over in trying to fix others.
Find ways to be happy, contented and successful in the near future.

I'm done with this dream, this aspiration.
I have to accept that I am not for it, or some don't want me for it.
I'm over this.


------------------------------------------

Remember that time when I said that life will never be the same for the both of us since that somebody left. Yeah, I have proven that right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text