Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Something, Somewhere, Someone

It's not that surprising.
It's not something I only thought overnight.
And I know it's not something that everyone would agree with.
But hopefully it's not something I'll be regretting.

"Bakit siya ilang months pa lang sinagot mo na, eh si ano ang tagal mong nakasama hindi mo sinagot?"
Two of my close friends asked me this upon hearing, or perhaps reading that news.
I do not know.
I can't really answer that question directly.

Siguro nga wala sa oras yan.
Wala sa tagal ng panahon na nakasama mo yung tao.


"Mas may chemistry kayo.."
"Mas bagay kayo. Alam kong hindi ka niya sasaktan..."

I remember these side comments from some orgmates after the tribute.
The event that started these all.

I can say that ours really had friendship as the relationship's foundation.
I don't have to pretend to be like somebody else when I'm with him.
I do not need to ask him what he feels for me because he says it outright and makes me feel it. I don't have to make the first move.
I can feel myself melting when he's staring at me.
I can say anything that bothers me without any hesitation.
He is sensitive of what I feel, what I want or need.
He loves me more than his pride and ego.
He is always there.
He trusts me.
He loves me.

To answer their question: the key is effort. :)

let's just be happy for each other :D

----------

A loser? A scheming bitch?
What else do you want to call me?
or what else do you want from me?
If you have anything negative to say, say it in front of me okay?
Anyway, what's more to lose right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one Babigail! Pero sa tingin ko, hindi mo kailangan mag-explain. Pero sabagay, curious lang siguro ang friends mo. :)

"I remember these side comments from some orgmates after the tribute. The event that started these all."
~Aysus! Epic ang gabing iyon. Haha! Yang mga 'concerned' side comments na iyan, minsan yan ang nakakasira ng relasyon/samahan.

potografo said...

"a loser? a scheming bitch?" a fat girl! hahahahahahaha.
what's more to lose? weight! nyahaha

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text